Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Michelle Kings

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 22 Jun 2007 15:06

I am looking for any information on any Relative of my Father, Ernest (Ernie) Hughes Born In Liverpool (Knotty Ash) in 1929 youngest Son of Robert Hughes and Ethel both born in Liverpool around 1890's and Married in 1917. Dads Mother Ethel left my Granfather (who was a labour with the corporation in the sewage divison) and the children when Dad was about 5. Dad had 4 full Brothers and a full Sister and also 3 half siblings from his Mothers second marriage. They are Robert (Born in 1919 and died at sea about the age of 21) James (Jimmy) no info. Joesph (Joey) living in Southampton. Edward (Eddie) no info. Elise and Ernest (Ernie). They were bought up Catholic Dads younger siblings were called Peter (who I believe may have passed away) Leonard who I have been told ran a scrap mearchant yard and Ethel who moved to Amrica, I don't know what there surname would be. Dad did have some contact with them and their Mother before she passed away. I am also looking for any information on any Relative of My Mother, Lilian May Hughes ( Wileman ) Born in also Liverpool (Knotty-Ash) in 1930, Eldest Daughter of Albert (Bert/Pops) Edward and May Wileman (Williamson). She Married my Father in 1947 and in 1954 moved to Cannock Staffordshire. Mum worked for Littlewoods pools before she married. My Grandfather was a Lamp Lighter. Mum has an older Brother also Albert and serveral younger siblings. They may not be in order but here goes Albert / Lilian / Ronnie / Bryan/ David / Doris / Barbara / Alan / Roger / Jean. She had an Uncle William Williamson born in 1923. Grandmother was Eliabeth Williamson (Mothers Mother) Fathers Mother known as Nin Look forward to hearing from anyone with any Family conection. Regretfully I have had little contact with some Family members but would love to find out more about my roots. Warm regards and Best wishes Michelle