Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Shaun Gilbert

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shaun

Shaun Report 17 Apr 2006 09:44

Hi All, I wonder if anyone can help me...(HUGHES is such a common name)! I am looking to find family (ancestors) connected with SAMUEL HUGHES born c 1860. His fathers name was also SAMUEL. He married EMILY WIGGIN ( her father was THOMAS) and they had three children, LEONARD, (c 1889) ALFRED (c1892)and CHARLES-SAMUEL (1890). I think that they all lived around Midlands area. I am in touch with ALFREDS daughter Eveline (she is 85yrs old), and Charles-Samuel was my Great-Grandfather. Thanks for your help, and good luck with your own searches, Shaun Gilbert