Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hughes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vivien

Vivien Report 11 Dec 2006 22:28

JONES /HUGHES JONES eliza nee davies b wrexham area c1860 - marries john davies b c 1850- children believed dorothy 1877 ,thenjane1879 ,richard 1882 , mary 1884 born county durham 1881 eliza and john are living with jane and next door are james and barbara davies her parents with a dorothy named as grandaughter - they have moved to county durham area easington/coxhoe 901 census eliza i remarried to john hughes c 1865 at home are mary and richard - plus children john hughes b 1890 james 1891 enoch 1895 edward/edwin 1893 they are in northumberland. marriage 1888 shows john as hughes jones also from esclusham marry in north east - mining family like to trace all descendants - mary possibly married mathew chalder - live newbiggin area. eliza is my g grandmother jane my grandmother thanks