Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hughes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Katherine

Katherine Report 28 Oct 2006 23:00

I AM TRYING TO FIND MY GREAT GRANFATHER THE BEST MATCH I HAVE IS.. Robert H Hughes Age: 27 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1874 Relation: Head Spouse's name: Mary Elizabeth Gender: Male Where born: Cheshire, England, Cheshire, England Civil Parish: Birkenhead Ecclesiastical parish: St Peter County/Island: Cheshire Country: England Street address: Occupation: Condition as to marriage: Education: Employment status: Subscribe now to see this information. Registration district: Birkenhead Sub-registration district: Birkenhead ED, institution, or vessel: 22 Neighbors: View others on page Household schedule number: 353 Household Members: Name Age Dorothy Hughes 1 month Grace E Hughes 19 Mary E Hughes 23 Richard H Hughes 1 Robert H Hughes 27 If anyone has further info about this family i would be very grateful as the recent death of my mother Carol has meant that I have no living Hughes' left to ask. Many thanks Kate Sheppard