Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hughes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharon

Sharon Report 5 Apr 2003 12:50

I am trying to find informaton relating to Marguerite Miriam Hughes who was my great grandmother. She married George Henry Hadwick born 1887 from Froyle, Hampshire. They had two children Molly Rose born 1915? in Froyle, Hampshire; and George Henry Hadwick born 20/01/1918. I recall them living in Burgess Road in Southampton in the early seventies. My Grandfathers sister, Molly, had at least one child but I do not have any details. The name Michael seems to be familiar but that could be a grandchild. I believe Molly died in her 40's or 50's. I am led to believe that Marguerite or at least her father (who was in the Army) came to England from Ireland.Any information or connections would be much appreciated.

Harry

Harry Report 22 Jun 2013 21:47

sorry for the 10 year wait!!!! i am a relation to George, my great great nan is Lydia Hadwick, Lydia was the youngest. If you see this then inbox me and i can share my side :) Harry

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 22 Jun 2013 23:36

Harry,
Sharons posting is over ten years old and she only made 3 postings, if you click on her name and send her a personal message she should get it provided her email address is the same.

Have you checked in the 'search trees' to see if anyone else has the Hadwick fam. in their trees?

ShelleyRose. x