Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

I need help to find the mother of Florrie Hughes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 14 Sep 2007 18:15

I am trying to trace the birth mother of my nan, she was brought up by her step mum in pool mouth Gwersyllt wrexham. Her dad was a collier called Charles hughes born in 1882 and died in 1950. She was one of five children all of which had the same mum, Doris Jack Elsie and Violet. Their was also an older half sister Harriet and two younger siblings born to the step mother winnifred and kenneth, although Winnifred has now passed away i have been in contact with her daughter through the site but unfortunatlly she knows nothing of Florries birth mother. I have been to my local registry office for a birth certificate dated 15.11.1905 but his has also drawn a blank. If any one remembers the family could you get in touch I would be very grateful. Alison

Margaret

Margaret Report 14 Sep 2007 19:12

Hi There is a Florrie Hughes Born Sept qtr 1901 Wrexhan Vol 11b Page 250 could this be your Florrie
Cheers Margaret