Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hull

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

duchessofessex

duchessofessex Report 10 Jun 2004 17:07

I am helping a cousin in Australia, Anthony Hull, in finding a Great Uncle of his, Demetrius Henry Hull (also known as Henry Hull) he married a Mary Elizabeth Sharp(e) in 1898 in Braintree, They are on the 1901 census as General shopkeepers, Church Street, Coggeshall, with children Harry Leonard b1899 ans Ethel Mary b1901, is there any one who would recognise these names and any other children that came later, The Hull family came from various places in Essex, Earls Colne, Great Tey, whites Colne, Wakes Colne and surrounding areas, and married into many families from these areas. any help no matter how small would be great. Tony has been researching his family tree for over 20 years and can probably help other Hull families too. please email me and i can pass all informaation and email addresses to him. Many thanks to all Debbie