Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to Find Stephen James - 13th November 1974

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachel

Rachel Report 24 Aug 2008 22:01

I wonder if you could help me in the search for my half brother who I have never met before.

All the information I have is that this name is Stephen (Steven) (his surname is presumably James, as is my fathers, however his mother may have changed his surname to her own which at the time was Medley (although I am not sure on the spelling, could possibly be spelt Meedly or Meadly). My bother was born and lived in London as a child, I am not sure where he lives now, and his age is in the region of 30 - 36. I also know that his mothers name is Michelle.

Could this be someone you know?

If you have any information I would very much appreciate it if you would contact me. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you very much for your time.

Rachel