Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rebecca Kidd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 15 Mar 2005 15:32

MICHAEL JAMES I am looking for anyone who could be related or knows the wereabouts of my grandad. The last time i spoke to hime was about 5-6 years ago. I met him for the first time in years when i was between 14 and 16 years old at a funeral of a family member who i never knew. He was married to Judith Capping when they had my dad but they split up and when i saw him last he was married to Sue but i dont know her maiden name. I do know my Grandad was living in London and he was a chaffeur to a gentleman who i dont know the name of. My grandad use to go to France alot into a holiday home. I can remeber the last time i saw him he had a 4x4 with a adlevice on the side. I lost contact with my grandad as him and my dad Michael dont always see eye to eye but i really want to know how he is. he missed out on so much of my childhood as did my dad but my dad is back and making up for lost time i just need my grandad back i miss him so much and have so much to tell him so if anyone knows him or is related please get in touch. My grandad has olive skin, dark hair, tubby and has these amazing big deep brown eyes. PLEASE HELP ME.