Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find James

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trevor

Trevor Report 1 Jan 2007 17:09

I AM TRYING TO FIND MY HALF BROTHER . HIS BIRTH NAME WAS VICTOR DENNIS JAMES AND HE WAS BORN TO CLARICE BERYL JAMES NEE WOODHOUSE AND LESLEY JAMES IN THE MABLETHORPE AREA OF LINCOLNSHIRE. LESLEY AND CLARICE DIVORCED AND NOTHING FURTHER WAS HEARD ABOUT VICTOR. (VICTOR WILL NOW BE IN HIS SIXTIES) MY FATHER LESLEY PASSED AWAY SEVERAL YEARS AGO AND IT WAS ONLY WEEKS BEFORE HIS DEATH THAT HE TOLD ME I HAVE A HALF BROTHER. NOTHING IS KNOWN OF WHAT HAPPENED TO VICTOR AND I HAVE TRIED TO FIND HIM FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. HE MAY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED OR TAKEN OVERSEAS. ANY OF CLARICES FAMILY MAY HAVE INFORMATION TO OFFER AND THIS CAN BE PASSED TO ME ANONYMOUSLY AND CONFIDENTIALITY WILL BE GUARENTEED. I AM DESPERATE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO VICTOR ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKYOU TREVOR LLOYD JAMES