Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Vickers/Lancaster Nantwich Cheshire

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Amanda

Amanda Report 9 Sep 2010 15:25

Just asking for help really as don't know where to start! I am trying to find out whether Mabel Vickers b 1910 ( Lightwood Green, Dodcott-cum-Wilkesley Cheshire) and Edward Lancster born c 1907 had any children together . I have their marriage certificate 1.10.1932 at Natwich registry office but other than a little knowledge of mabels childhood ( birth cert, 1911 census, anecdotal stories) know nothing. I would also ike to know when they both lived to but can't find dates in the public records - can anyone help? I really appreciate it - Thanks ,
Mandy Dale

Flick

Flick Report 9 Sep 2010 15:42

Possible birth info sent by PM

Flick

Flick Report 9 Sep 2010 15:46

You can't get info on line (apart from bmd) later than 1911

What else are you hoping for?

Where do you wish to go with this family?

Do you have exact DOB's for either - or both - of them?

Flick

Flick Report 9 Sep 2010 15:49

Person: VICKERS, Mabel
Address: Sheppenhall Aston Nantwich

Cost:
You will be charged 10 credits for a transcript and 30 credits for an image, unless you have purchased a subscription for this set of records.

DALE, John Henry Head Married M 23 1888 Waggoner On Farm Audlem Cheshire VIEW
DALE, Mary Ellen Wife F 26 1885 Widnes Lancashire VIEW
VICKERS, Mabel Nurse Child F 0 (7 MONTH) 1911 Audlem Cheshire VIEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda

Amanda Report 9 Sep 2010 16:00

Thanks Flick - a real help , will take me a time t go through the info .
Mabel was born 15.08.1910 I know that and the marriage cert I have hs a 25 yr old Edward marrying a Mabel 1.10.1932 ( I don't definetely know this is the right Mabel - a process of deduction really - right name,right area , no named father)
I just wanted to find if I could find any descendants and best case scenario they are researching family tree too and I might be able to make contactt and find out what happened to Mabel! Worst case scenario she may remain one of lifes unsolved mysteries !

Anyway thanks again, really appreciate it x