Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anne Delaney

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anne

Anne Report 26 Mar 2006 13:44

Trying to find any LANCASTER or FOULDS family from BINGLEY or KEIGHLEY who my have any connection . My grandfather was Joseph Lancaster born 1885 in Baildon died 1936 in Bingley ,He married Sarah Elizabeth FOULDS in 1912 .My great grand father was Isaac LANCASTER born abt 1838 in Bingley he married Sarah JACKSON in 1865 and his father my gg grandfather William born abt 1802 in BINGLEY and his father my ggg grandfather William born abt 1783 at FAWETHER BARN BINGLEY His father my gggg grandfather Robert born abt 1757 FAWETHER BARN BINGLEY Robert MARRIED Elizabeth Bradley in 1779 , born abt 1758 Bingley .