Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lancaster

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clive Leon John

Clive Leon John Report 30 Jun 2006 00:35

C.L..J. Trying to piece together the puzzle of my fathers relatives.!! He was born 1892 in West Hartlepool named Joseph William with two brothers=Thomas & Edgar and sister=Martha. He married my mother=Amy Louisa Ida Hobbs in 1920 they lived down in the west country at Trowbridge in Wiltshire where he worked on the Great Western Railway for many years till his retirement and he passed away in October 1972. I would welcome any info on Lancasters that may possibly still be in that area of the country, I am the youngest of his three sons. Hope theres someone out there that may be able to help.? Best wishes and good luck in your own search.