Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Leach

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Naomi

Naomi Report 17 Aug 2004 20:24

I'm trying to find details of the mother and grandmother of EDWARD LEACH (1908-1977) born in Preston Lancashire. His father was also called EDWARD LEACH, (b1883) Preston, Lancashire and it's his wife and mother that I'm looking for. There are three generations of Edward Leachs in my family tree that I have found so far. I would also be very interested to find the wife and parents of EDWARD LEACH (b1844) born in Preston, Lancashire and father of the above Edward. I don't know, but I think his father might be Edward Leach too (it's a hunch). Years of birth are aproximate as they are taken backwards from the age given in the 1901 census. I would be greatful for any help and information you could give me on anyone you think might be connected with my tree. Thank you. Naomi