Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Leach

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lisa

Lisa Report 12 Jan 2004 11:41

Hi, my name is Lisa DeFontaine (nee Leach). I am looking for any Leach and Bentley relations. My father Robert Jack Leach was born in Lambeth, 1953, son of Bob (Jack) Leach and Marion (Mazzy). He has 2 brothers, Terry Leach and Andrew Leach and a sister Marion, all living in/around the Croydon / New Addington area. My mother Marie (Mary) Barrett, born in Dublin Ireland, was previously married to a Philip (sp?), Phil, Bentley. They had a daughter (my half-sister) Julia Natasha Martell Bentley, born in Mayday, Croydon in 1974. I know they lived in New Addington at some point, and possibly Gloucester, and I believe that Phil lived in the Camberwell area at some point also. My mother had a son "Richard" when she met Phil. After separating she met my father Robert Leach and lived in New Addington and had me Lisa Samantha Leach (1979) and Robin Tony Leach (1980). I am looking for anyone who is related or can help fill in the gaps in my mother and father's trees, or anyone with any info on my sister's Dad - Phil Bentley. email: ldefontaine at cwudotorg (no spaces) thanks. Lisa DeFontaine (nee Leach)