Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

trying to find david lucas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 1 Mar 2008 00:34

please if anybody knows of a david lucas who was born 23/03/1940 his birth names was david ames he was adopted and we got seperated in 1948 if anybody has any information that would help i would be so grateful i would love to see my brother again my name is maureen ames thanks

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 14 Mar 2008 03:11

Looks like this search is practically sorted. Have put the searcher in touch with some of the 6 half siblings that were not aware of her or her brother. Getting very close to having found the brother who was adopted. Believe we know where he is but Data Protection prevents us being certain. Hoping for a good outcome soon.

Joan

Joan Allan

Joan Allan Report 17 Mar 2008 06:38

Definitely found the adopted brother - he is now in Manchester. Maureen has been put in t uch with half siblings from her mothers side of the tree and also cousins on maternal side.

Good outcome although the Christmas card list has gone up considerably!!

Lewella

Lewella Report 17 Mar 2008 06:39

Good one, Joan. Great to read these sort of stories

Lewella :-)

MrsBucketBouquet

MrsBucketBouquet Report 17 Mar 2008 10:49

Looks like our Joan has done it yet again! lol

Well done Joan me little darlin and thankyou for posting on here. It's always nice to see how things work out.

Gerri xx