Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Birmingham LUCAS'S

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

B23

B23 Report 3 Apr 2008 19:41

I have found loads of my Lucas family in the Sutton Coldfield area of Warwickshire/Birmingham.
Mainly started off in the HILL HOOK area of Sutton Coldfield.
Any takers?

William

William Report 3 Apr 2008 20:12

Being ignorant of the area;Is this anywhere near Dudley?

Regards
William Russell Jones
Cefn Mawr
Wrexham.

B23

B23 Report 4 Apr 2008 15:52

No,Sutton Coldfield is by Erdington,Streetly Four Oaks and other posh places! (well erdington's not posh but that's where I live..). Lichfield is one of the big Towns by it, Walsall too.

Half and hour from Birmingham City Centre.

Lynda

Lynda Report 5 Sep 2008 22:53

J AM LOOKING FOR RELATIVES OF MY FATHER CLARENCE LUCAS WHO MOVED FROM BIRMINGHAM TO WORCESTER IN 1952 DUE TO A BREAK UP IN THE FAMILY I KNOW HE HAD TWO BROTHERS AND A SISTER I THINK THE SISTER WAS JOAN AND ONE BROTHER WAS CLEMENCE