Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Beverley Sheppard

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 8 Oct 2003 12:27

LOOKING FOR MY LOST SISTER ANGELA (surname unknown) Born in Bognor Regis, 1953 Daughter of John Thomas Lucas (born: 1932 in Croydon, Surrey) (who was serving in the Royal Navy and based at Portsmouth when he met Angela's mother) Name of mother - unknown I am looking for my half-sister who I did not know existed until my grandmother Gladys Lucas passed away. Gladys did write to Angela's mother for several years, but I have no letters for a name link. I do have baby photo and she looks like me. It is possible that Angela is not aware of me/the rest of the family, I am sensitive to that, but I would really like to find her. My father is happy for me to search - but is not able to recall Angela's mother's maiden name. If anyone can help in any way, however vague, I would be very grateful. Thank you, Beverley