Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lucas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 16 Mar 2007 13:28

My great grandfather Stanley Lucas was born 1834. In 1860 he married Susan Cazaly and in 1862 his first child was born, Stanley Cazaly Lucas, father Stanley Lucas, mother Susan Lucas, nee Cazaly. My grandfather Charles Arthur Lucas was born in 1872. Father Stanley Lucas, mother Marianna Lucas, nee Cazaly. Marianna Henrietta Cazaly was Susan Cazaly's younger sister. My question is, does anybody know what happened to Susan Lucas nee Cazaly? I cannot find a death for her or a marriage of Stanley and Marianna. Did Stanley just change partners? By the way, in an effort to find Susan's death I have a certificate of the death of Susan Lucas, date of death 16 June 1863, age 83, widow of William Lucas, labourer. Cause of death old age, not certified. Informant - Hannah Lucas present at death Soap Lane, Beckenham, Kent. Not much use to me, wrong family. Sue