Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lucas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diana

Diana Report 11 Jan 2006 23:19

Hi, im looking for information on Joseph Thomas Lucas born October 1904. I would love to find out more about him, he married Hilda Hannah Treadwell 25.12.1922 but then remarried ingleborg Marx in 1950. Hilda and Joseph had two children, Joseph and Eileen b1929 and Joseph and Inga had two children Jennifer and Peter. The Joseph Thomas Lucas i am looking for worked as a signal man for LMS railway. and on his death certificate in 1972 he was a retired from a shoe manufacturers. What i really want to know is more about Josephs family, ie, siblings, I know he had sisters Mildred, (Millie) and Hilda, and brothers Ernest, Harry and Alfred. Please get in touch if you can help..