Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find lucas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 7 Mar 2005 12:41

Sandra Smith (01/03/2005 11:35:47) | Update Message | Delete Message LUCAS My name is sandra smith (nee crofts).My dads name was michael grahame crofts born in april 1934 in cheltenham. His birth name was MICHAEL GEORGE LUCAS. His real mum left him in a nursing home in cheltenham,her name was Annie mildred Lucas.He was taken in by mr & mrs whittingstall later to be adopted by Douglas & Hilda Crofts at 4yrs old. He was living in Bristol at this time. If anyone can help me trace either Lucas,Whittingstall or Crofts it would be much apprieciated. I would love to hear from any 'family' blood related or not to help me put this jigsaw together.Thanks for reading. sandra