Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lucas

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gail

Gail Report 2 Jul 2004 15:17

MAXWELL LUCAS

Iam trying to find my father Maxwell Stanley Lucas born on the 14/10/1930 in Camperdown, Victoria Australia. He has a sister Gwenda Roberts who lived in Yamba area in N.S.W. He was last found in Melbourne around 1980 and was living at the Salvation Army Hostel. I have tried death searches with BD&M but no result was found.My grandfather was Alfred and grandmother was Freda[nee Evans. I would appreciate any info that may help. Please contact Gail Stewart[Lucas] He may have changed his name around somehow or by deed poll but I can supply photo if there is anyone out there who has some doubt with person of similar name. Australia has always been his home so if any of you 'aussies' out there can help then please contact me. cheers Gail