Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find March

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

James

James Report 23 Feb 2005 09:46

I am trying to find further information - dob or date of marriage - for Edward March. I know he was married to Deborah and they had 3 children Sarah 2/12/1753 Borley Essex James 23/3/1755 Borley Essex William 19/11/1758 Borley Essex James Married Sarah and Had a Son James on 30/7/1786. This James Married a Elizabeth March ( same surname?)27/6/1814 In St Peter Sudbury Suffolk. Their Son Peter was born in 14/8/1814 in Pylle Somerset he married Louisa Virtue 28/4/1845 in Bristol Their Son Albion was born 26/1/1846 Pylle Som.

rachel

rachel Report 13 Nov 2017 08:55

Hello James,
Very interested in your March family tree.
Albion March 26/1/1846 is my great, great grandfather.
Would it be possible to view your family tree please?

Thankyou, Rachel

Rambling

Rambling Report 13 Nov 2017 09:50

Rachel, as it's 12 years since James posted he's unlikely to be looking for replies. Click on his name and send him a message, if he still has the same address he will receive notification and be able to reply :-)