Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bridget Hildick

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bridget

Bridget Report 6 Jul 2005 12:16

Hi, my names Bridget McAuliffe,from wolverhampton,England,looking for relatives over sea,s,would be gratefull if you could email me,my father is maurice,do u know a maurice from England?

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 25 Oct 2007 15:06

The only Maurice McAuliffe I know was the Cork/Kerry man who alledgedly penned the book "The Quiet Man", went on to be a huge film with John Waybe and Maureen O'Hara in the wilds of Connemara.
Try Listowel in Co. Kerry for a McAuliffe or two.

Montague

Montague Report 4 Oct 2020 21:48

Do you still visit here ?

greyghost

greyghost Report 4 Oct 2020 22:55

Neither Kenneth or Bridget are members any longer so you can't get in touch.

If you want help with your family post all the information you have and what it is you want to find - members will try to help you.