Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Meeson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Deborah

Deborah Report 4 Jan 2005 17:50

hi, i am trying to trace colin meeson born 1933 in leeds, he had a brother called orville and his parents were called thomas rueben meeson and rachel meeson nee mosley(widowed name) maiden name of rush born in salford if anybody knows any details or leads of enquiry, i would be very grateful thank you deborah G

DIANE

DIANE Report 24 Nov 2019 18:06

Hi Deborah, I am Diane, Colin Meeson's daughter.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 24 Nov 2019 18:28

Diane

Deborah has zero posts against her name which probably means she is no longer a member and she posted her request nearly 15 years ago. You could try clicking on her name and sending a private message but I would think it unlikely that you will get a reply.

Kath. x

DIANE

DIANE Report 24 Nov 2019 18:54

Thank you Kath, I will give it a try.
Diane x