Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Menton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 11 Jun 2004 21:53

I am trying to find any relations to mary ellen/ helen menton who married a wilfred deighton, they had three children elizabeth, ada my mother and a son which she had in her fortys who was also called wilfred. she died when she was 47 of a stroke. i dont know anything about my grandmothers family and my mum who is still alive cannot remember anything about them as she has a illness that affects her memory, if there is anyone out the re who thinks they may be realated or have any information about them i would be grateful if you would pass it on. i think that my grandmother had a sister called ada that lived in preston.