Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

NELSON NICHOLSON.......... LINCOLNSHIRE

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nial

Nial Report 15 May 2008 21:29

HI IM TRYING TO FIND ANY INFOMATION ON A NELSON NICHOLSON,IM NOT SURE IF NELSON WAS HIS FIRST, SECOND OR ONLY CHRISTIAN NAME.HE MARRIED A LADY CALLED ETHEL MARY CLAY D.O.B 1890 ISH, IN ABOUT 1910. THEY HAD 3 CHILDREN A DAUGHTER ANNIE D.O.B??AND SONS FRANK D.O.B 1914 AND EARNIE D.O.B 1919.NELSON DIED IN I THINK 1936? IN TORKSEY LINCOLNSHIRE. I AM NEW TO ALL THIS FAMILY TREE REASEARCH SO IVE PROBERLEY MISSED THE OBVIOUS,BUT ANY INFOMATION WOULD BE GREAT
MANY THANKS NIAL (FRANKS GRANDSON)

BarbaraFromYorkshire

BarbaraFromYorkshire Report 15 May 2008 21:34

Hi Nial this looks like their Marriage index

Marriages Jun (quarter) 1910
CLAY Ethel Mary
Nicholson Nelson
Gainsbro' 7a 1673

Will have a look for birth

Diane

Diane Report 15 May 2008 21:39

children

Births Mar 1915 (99%)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicholson Frank N Clay Gainsbro 7a 1382

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Births Sep 1919 (>99%)

Nicholson Ernest W Clay Gainsbro' 7a 1097

Perhaps Annie's

Births Jun 1911 (>99%)

Nicholson Annie M Gainsbro 7a 737

Libby

Artbeat

Artbeat Report 15 May 2008 21:41

Is this nelsons death.

Nelson nicholson mar q1936 lincoln aged 56 vol 7a page 682.

richard.

BarbaraFromYorkshire

BarbaraFromYorkshire Report 15 May 2008 21:51

Maybe his birth index

Births Jun (quarter) 1881
NICHOLSON Nelson
E. Retford 7b 2

Nial

Nial Report 16 May 2008 00:36

MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED ME WITH THE INFOMATION ON NELSON NICHOLSON I CARNT THANK YOU ENOUGH
NIAL

Nial

Nial Report 16 May 2008 00:36

THANKS VERY MUCH
NIAL