Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Emma From Down South

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 14 Dec 2005 13:21

Nicholsons from county durham or newcastle...............some emigrated to canada

Valerie

Valerie Report 15 Sep 2007 20:38

Hello

My son Paul Sumner is married to Kirsty Nicholson of Durham who has family in Cananda.

Her Mum and Dad, Barbara and Ron still live in Durham. She has a sister Gilian who lives in Durham also. What part of family are you related to.

Val Sumner

Hazel

Hazel Report 23 Oct 2008 17:58

I have a William Nicholson in my tree. He married Hannah Halliday 1868. He went to USA bout 1873 leaving his family behind. Could this be the right Nicholson

Jean

Jean Report 24 Oct 2008 17:47

Hi Emma, Do you know Sarah Nicholson. Family from Newcastle living now Hereford? Mother Ann father Barry living in Southampton.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 25 Oct 2008 18:34

Emma posted this thread about three years ago!!! You could click on her name and try to send a message via GR