Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Graeme Nicholson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 9 Dec 2004 09:59

I AM LOOKING FOR DESCENDANTS OF MY HUSBAND GRAEME HAROLD NICHOLSON. HIS FATHER WAS DONALD MALCOLM NICHOLSON WHO WAS MARRIED TO HELENA HARRIS FROM COLESBURG IN SOUTH AFRICA. MY HUSBANDS GRANDFATHER MALCOLM DONALD CAME FROM STORNAWAY ON THE ISLE OF LEWIS. HE LIVED AT 5 GOATS LANE (OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT) HE WAS BORN ON 15 NOVEMBER 1879. HE CAME TO SOUTH AFRICA WITH LORD BADENPOWL. HE MARRIED MARY AGNES GERTRUDE HENDRIE (BORN GOLLER) FROM KIMBERLEY. HE BOUGHT LAND ON THE SOUTH COAST OF NATAL WHICH HE CALLED TULLIG GOREM. DIED OF A STROKE IN 1946. CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TRACE GRANDFATHER.