Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 3 Oct 2006 15:34

I HAVE PHOTOS IN MY TREE! Looking for my ggm MARY NICHOLSON (and her husband- surname HAYWARD) born in Skye in 1888. Had a son FRED HAYWARD who moved to South Africa and was a Professor and a daughter CHRISTINE HAYWARD (born in Glasgow 19??-2001) who married an American soldier named ANDREW ARITTA- she came to America aboard the QM1 in the 1940's with about 5 girlfriends. I am desperate to find any information at all about this side of my family. If this even sounds remotely familiar please contact me.