Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judy

Judy Report 22 May 2005 08:55

I am looking for any information on the parents and family of a HENRY VANE NICHOLSON 1817c and his brother THOMAS ANTHONY NICHOLSON. Henry married twice. 1st marriage was to MARIA LOUISA LUTTRELL 1846 2nd marriage was to AMELIA LUTTRELL 1854 They were both sisters. Thomas Anthony Nicholson married an ELIZA MARTHA ATKINS. They had 6 Children all of which were born, died and married in Tasmania Australia. I have no idea where Henry or Thomas originated from but would love to know. I hope someone has them in there tree and could help me. Thanks