Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nicholson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Yvonne

Yvonne Report 21 Apr 2005 22:05

I am looking for anyone related to the following Nicholson's Matthew b1857 Annefield Plain, Durham who married Elizabeth Reed b1854 in Birmingham, Warwickshire in 1889 Their children were: Thomas b1891, White Le Head, Durham Matthew b1893, White Le Head,Durham Beatrice b1895, White Le Head Durham Beatrice married Reubens Harrison (my Great Uncle) in 1915 in Co Durham I think Elizabeth may have been married before as their are other children: Charles Reed (son) b1884, Catch Gate, Durham Christopher Reed (son) b1888, White Le Head, Durham William Reed (son) b1886, Tanfield, Durham. Anyone related to any of the above, would love to hear from you. Best Wishes Yvonne