Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Paige

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rhonda

Rhonda Report 15 Jun 2004 13:23

Has anyone any info an a LUCY PAIGE(PAGE) born possibly in IPSWICH in about 1920 to 1925. she had a half brother named MAURICE, he was a little older than herself. her mother was EDITH PAIGE(NEE ALDRICH) she was from HARLESTON NORFOLK. sadly at the age ofabout 36 EDITH died, this was i believe in 1929. she is buried in harleston NORFOLK. LUCYS grandparents were ELIZA and GEORGE ALDRICH from HARLESTON. LUCY and her brother MAURICE were put into a childrens home in ipswich. we do not know why her father was not able to look after them. PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. we would love to know the name of her father, he would have been my step-grandfather. EDITH WAS MY GRANDMOTHER. EDITH died in IPSWICH.