Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Parker

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachael

Rachael Report 11 May 2007 22:49

Hi I am trying to find my Grandmothers family, who were Parkers. My Grandmother died in 1966 but am doing this for my Mum. Her name was Ivy Parker (no middle name) and was born in 1912 in Bethnall Green, London. I have found her birth listed and I know for sure that she had two sisters, Lily and Violet (who was definately younger) but am unable to find them. She may have had other siblings but am really not sure. Her mother was Lucy and I think her maiden name may have been Hollingbury but am not 100% sure, again from London. They moved up to Birmingham in the 20's, where my Grandma eventually met and married my Grandad Any information will be gratefully received!!