Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Parkington

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 19 Feb 2007 10:26

Hello, I am looking for anyone related to Aurther Parkington born in Blackburn, Lancashire on April 17th 1913. I am more intersted in finding his sibling desendants as I have all his ancestors. His brothers were Frank, Bob and Bill and as far as i know used to run some sort of shop together. His Sisters were Florrie, Bertha, Bessie, Issabelle and Olive. I have information on Issabelle, as thanks to this site I found my relative Helen, Issabelle's great granddaughter. If anyone has any information,( maybe your a desendant) please get in touch. Angela

Carl

Carl Report 4 Dec 2017 14:11

Hello

I am a professional genealogist currently researching the Parkington Family for probate purposes.

We may be able to help one another.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please make contact via my direct email - [email protected]

Many thanks

Carl

Rambling

Rambling Report 4 Dec 2017 14:17

Carl as it's 10 years since Angela posted she is unlikely to still be looking for a reply.

Click on her name to send a message, if she still has the same email address she will receive notification of it, and be able to reply even if not now a paying member.