Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Angela Sherwin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 27 Dec 2005 15:05

REBECCA LOUISE PEARSON Trying to find my cousin REBECCA LOUSE PEARSON b. 1978 born in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, and moved to Skegness in 1989. Her surname could have been changed to OXLEY after her mum and dad divorced. She has a brother MARK who has also lost touch with her. ALSO her father ROBERT WILLIAM PEARSON born about 1957 was living in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, hoping he is contact with his daughter Becky as I need to find her URGENTLY. Becky was last known at college on the Isle of Wight doing Nursing, and also at BOSTON College, she could now be married and have another surname. I am in contact with her brother ROBERT MARK and we are both trying to find her. If anyone recognises her name or her fathers or knows their whereabouts please could you let them know I am looking for Becky or contact me direct at Genialas at AOL Many Thanks, Angela.