Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Andrea Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrea

Andrea Report 31 Jan 2006 20:35

my grandfather JOSEPH PEARSON born March 1868 at Leamingside County Durham.Married Sept.1895 at Middleton in Teesdale. Died March 10th. 1936.Prissick Cottage, Prissick Farm, Marton, Middlesbrough. Lived and worked before 1913 at Temple House Farm,East Cowton, Near Northallerton, North Yorkshire. His wife and him who died four years before I was born were the grandparents that I never saw. Grandma was called Elizabeth Barker before she married and was born in 1867 at somewhere in Middleton in T EESDALE Co. Durham. She died July 26th. 1935.at her daughters house the POLICE house OSMOTHERLY, Near Northallerton. Aged 68yrs. Her son inlaw was the village Policeman. His wife was my dads eldest sister my aunty Lena who died after a stroke at the early age of 54yrs. She had four children , one comes to stop with me twice ayear called sheila Rutter from Trimdon Village, CO. DURHAM.she is 83yrs. old. and was a nurse. My great grandfather and grand mother lived in the Temple Farm House, he been the manager of Temple Farm