Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Irene

Irene Report 13 Jun 2007 10:08

I am trying to locate my half brother who possibly doesnt even know I exist. My late Father was married to a lady whose maiden name was Mary Keady she came from the Liverpool area they were married in Southport in April/May or June 1942 My half brother is called ANTHONY CHARLES PEARSON he was born in Liverpool in July/August or September 1942. My Father came from Stockport and served in the Seaforth Highlanders Regiment when he married Mary.My fathers name was Charles Pearson do any of these names mean anything to you any information would be appreciated. Thank you Irene