Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sally

Sally Report 4 May 2005 22:32

Dear All I am looking for information on the Pearson side of my family Looking for information on Benjamin Hewitt Pearson who married my great grandmother Susan Smith (nee Billings) Susan married Benjamin in May 1919 in the Register office in Romford in the presence of Albert ? (unable to makeout surname) Emily Benton, Rose Smith, Emma Wheeler. At the time of the marriage Susan lived at 52 Victoria Road, Ilford and Benjamin lived at 131 St Marys Road Ilford This was a second marriage for both of them They continued to live at 52 Victoria Road Ilford after their marriage. They had two sons Albert and Ted (unsure if name was Edwards) who were half brothers to Frederick Arthur Smith (his father being Frederick Charles Smith who died in WW1) I am led to believe that Albert left under a cloud and headed out to New Zealand after WW2. All info welcome cheers Sally