Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 6 Jan 2005 07:22

Patricia Slade (Pearson) Hi Iam looking for any family of my father Joseph Pearson Born 1913 Newcastle upon Tyne England. He was the had 7 Siblings and he was the eldest. His first wife died they had four children children three boys one girl I only no the girls Name Patricia Pearson He was a merchant Seaman Left his Childern two where married at this time Then jumped ship in Australia around 1958 Meet my mother( Enid Leslie Baird) & married in 1959 they had two children Patricia & Helen my father died in 1997 my mother died in1979 I would love to find any family that i have out there I hope some one remembers him espicialy my half sister & brothers Thankyou Trish Slade (Patricia Pearson)