Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pearson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jacky

Jacky Report 10 Nov 2003 16:54

I am trying to find my grandfathers brothers and sisters family. He was born 1.10.1883 and named Albert Edwin Joseph PEARSON. and was 1 of 11. His father was John Duncan Pearson and mother was Lucy Pyke . My grandfather worked as a farm hand in Wales then was a Dockyard labourer before being a Driver in the Royal Field Artillery. After the First World War he lived all his life in Findon, near Worthing in West Sussex with my Grandmother Daisy.( nee Golds). The Family are Alice born 1873 Ellen 1877,Fanny 1879, William 1881,Kate 1886, Frederick 1889, Lily 1890, Alfred 1890, Rose 1891,and Edith 1894 all born in MAIDSTONE. If you are a relative or can help with any Family History, I would like to hear from you.[Their may be a skeleton in the cupboard or a Black sheep, but Im prepared]