Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Penfold

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sarah

Sarah Report 15 Aug 2007 21:45

im trying to find my dad alan jonh penfold 1946 he was born and lived in ash i know he lives in ashford kent somewhere and also any penfold and jupp family if you can help or think you maybe in my family ect plz get back to me i also looking for my bro david james sprawling 1969 sarah jane penfold

Fi

Fi Report 14 Mar 2018 22:09

Pease get in touch I sent a message i am also looking for Alan John Penfold, David and mark

greyghost

greyghost Report 14 Mar 2018 22:13

Fiona - welcome to the boards.

Sarah posted over 10 years ago and is probably not looking for replies now.

Try clicking on her name to send a personal message. Fingers crossed then that she has still got the same email addy she registered with GR so she can receive the message and is in a position to reply.

Rambling

Rambling Report 14 Mar 2018 23:25

info sent by PM.