Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Prior

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Miriam

Miriam Report 16 Oct 2004 17:54

I am Miriam Doreen Hymus, known as Doreen Prior. I am trying to find anyone related to me, my father was Sidney William Prior, he had a brother George, Robert and sister Rose. I would love to meet anyone from my dads family.

Susan

Susan Report 13 Sep 2021 14:18

Hi Miriam/Doreen,

I have been researching family and did a DNA test. I found a cousin, George Prior. His father, also George had two brothers and a sister. They were Henry Albert, Emily Rose and Sidney William. The names are very similar to the people you mentioned..
Was your Dad in the Army for many years and stationed in Germany?

Susan.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 13 Sep 2021 14:24

Welcome to the boards Susan.

You have replied on a very old thread (17 years old) and Miriam/Doreen is no longer a member of Genes so there is no way of contacting her.

Kath. x

Florence61

Florence61 Report 16 Sep 2021 18:25

Hi Susan
have you searched the electoral roles as there is someone up to 2014 living in stoke on trent by that name?
If you search her birth & marriage, you will get some answers to your questions.

I did search a death but nothing showing.

Hope this helps a bit

Florence in the hebrides