Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ginny

Ginny Report 24 Sep 2008 15:35

Before the united states will issue a death certificate I need to find the date of birth of an aunt. And get a copy of birth certificate.
Rosina Rhodes
Mother Rose
Father Jack
Born islington Around 1920 1921?

Lived in Rawstoke rd for a while but not sure about that part.

Can you help me please anyone
Thanks

David

David Report 24 Sep 2008 15:43

Poss

Births Dec 1923 Islington 1b 395

Rhodes Rosina D mmn Brightwell

jansmith

jansmith Report 24 Sep 2008 15:46

index?this is the only one i can see
Births
Dec 1923

Rhodes Rosina D
mothers maiden name Brightwell
Islington
volume1b
page395
http://www.gro.gov.uk/gro/content/ this is the offical online site to get the certificate
tick box to say gro number known it will then cost £7
havent found a marriage index to confirm possible parents names for this index

Ginny

Ginny Report 24 Sep 2008 15:56

Oh many thanks.. Just so that I can see which maiden name is correct, please please could you look up her sister who is still alive Joan E Rhodes. Born 18th june 1926 islington thanks so much

Ginny

Ginny Report 24 Sep 2008 16:08

oh my god thanks just trying to find one more sister called Joan Rhodes if she is there then this is the Rosina we are looking for so please could you look for joan for me.. sorry would do this myself but not at home had to rush to cornwall to look after my mother. x

Ginny

Ginny Report 24 Sep 2008 16:21

one more sibling to find the it looks like it is her Name Jean rhodes islington around 1920 -1930