Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gordon Rhodes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gordon

Gordon Report 4 Jun 2005 01:29

I am researching my husband's family. Both parents are deceased and he is an only child.He was born in Leeds in October 1944.Mother Nellie Cameron (dob 29-10-05) and father William Rhodes(dob 8-11-05)who had two older brothers, Ingham and Clifford. Their father was William Rhodes (dob?1870 approx) married to Caroline Osborne. His father was Ingham Rhodes(dob March1846.Bradford)married to MaryAnn Mann(Holbeck) and they had four children : William,Joesph Thomas, Sarah Alice,and Anne Elizabeth. There residence was8 Potter St, Hunslet Leeds, York ,England{1881 Census}. I would be grateful for any futher informaion. Sue Rhodes

Julie

Julie Report 6 Nov 2007 17:33

Hi Sue,i have a Thomas William Rhodes dob round about the 1870's who married a Beatrice Lillian ? and had a son Thomas William Rhodes dob 14/02/1893 who is my grandfather. Unfortunatly i know nothing about Thomas the elder or who his parents where or siblings where. If there is a connection between us it would be great as i am stuck.
Julie

Debra

Debra Report 19 Feb 2008 23:04

Hi Sue & Julie I also have Rhodes from Hunslet Leeds, Hannah/ Ann/Jane c1850 same person spelt different on different certificates & censors my GG Grandma & her father John c1825 my G G G Grandad that is all I know come to a stand still.Debbie