Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rhodes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanne

Joanne Report 7 Mar 2007 11:10

hi i am looking for al connections to my family below, please read on and see if any names are a match if so please get in touch, henry benjamin rhodes b1911 notts parents) harry rhodes b1886 notts flrence edith ? nothing known brothers arthur l 1898 notts george h 1877 notts herbert 1883 notts sisters lilian e 1880 notts emily 1882 notts edith m 1891 notts grandparents henry benjamin rhodes 1848 notts eliza bartlett 1857 notts (harry 1886 brothers and sisters) george henry 1877 notts lilian e 1880 notts herbert 1883 notts emily 1882 notts edith m 1891 notts arthur l 1898 notts henry b 1848 parents george 1826 yorkshire maria 1826 notts sisters and brothers elizabeth e 1850 hull yorkshire george w 1864 yorkshire josiah 1847 radford notts frances hannah 1853 hull yorkshireclancy b 1848 northamptonshire george rhodes move to london around 1880 with his family to find work most of the family were brass founders and the henry name ran thru all the men.

Janine

Janine Report 23 Dec 2008 18:45

Rhodes family

I notice you have a Josiah Rhodes from Radford. I have an Emily Rhodes in my tree born in Radford and so I am wondering if there is a link. She was born in 1858 or 59. She married a Hallam and I know her descendants but I don't know her parentage. Maybe we could have links or could discuss? Janine