Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rhodes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 14 Sep 2006 18:54

Looking for family of Thomas William Rhodes dob. 1893, parents also Thomas William Rhodes and Beatrice Lillian ?. Thomas married Christina Frazer Mackenzie on june 1920 in st. Martins and had 2 children Ronald Mackenzie Rhodes dob. 1921 and died in singapore in 1941, also Christne Gladys Rhodes dob. 1923. Christina then died and Thomas married Jessie Vernon on the 26th dec. 1924 in Lewisham reg. office. They had 2 sons Cecil ( Bill ) Rhodes dob. 1925 and Dennis Philip Rhodes dob. 1928-1987 ( my father ) . Does anyone have the Thomas Williams in their tree and are there any decendents of Christine Gladys. I believe her mother had an older brother and sister who might have brought Ronald and Christine up. My father and his brother were brought up in a childrens home after their father left and Jessie wasn't able to cope. Its taken me a long time to fine this out and now i am stuck knowing i have possible half cousins out there somewere, please help. Julie Stanley nie Rhodes