Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

ann h robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 16 Jul 2008 22:06

hi i am trying to find out about ann h robinson born in about 1850 in clerkenwell, middlesex i think she married a george alfred greene in the quarter of registration apr - may - june 1869.
Can't find her on any of the census i would like to know if she had any children.

If anyone can help me i would be most grateful.

regards susan

Susan

Susan Report 16 Jul 2008 22:17

hi reggie

i had got that info just need help finding out if they chlidren or not,
thank you
regards susan

Susan

Susan Report 16 Jul 2008 22:27

hi reggie

i am going to order one do you think it would be a good idea if i order a birth cert for ann aswell as a marriage cert.
Thank you

regards susan

Julie

Julie Report 16 Jul 2008 22:45

Susan

I'll be best to state what other info i found for you as people will end up looking for the same info, and it will end up costing them money

Susan

Susan Report 17 Jul 2008 19:07

hi reggie

in 1851 census is the one ann was my great aunt i don't know what the h stands for it could be her mother's maiden surname which was hunter.
Thank you.
regards susan

Susan

Susan Report 17 Jul 2008 19:08

hi julie

sorry i forgot to put other info down on the message. will do next time.

thank you

regards susan