Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Neil Paul Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tony

Tony Report 9 May 2009 16:01

Am trying to find a brother I never knew I had till just recently, I`m now 55. Neil Paul Robinson, born 9th July 1951 in Birch Hill Hospital, Wardle, Rochdale, Lancs. was adopted straight after birth. I have a copy of his birth certificate but have no idea who adopted him. I myself was fostered out in 1953 at the age of 16 months after our mother Everilda Robinson tragically died. I would be very grateful if anybody could help me out with this search. It`s never too late to try....is it!
Best Regards, Tony.

Heather

Heather Report 9 May 2009 17:30

Have you tried searching www.192.com? It's a bit of a long shot but he could be on the electoral roll still under his full name, and age range is often given. You can search for nothing to see if he might be there. If he might be you can buy credits and look at all the possibilities for only ten credits - even if there are 100 neil Robinsons.
It might be worth a try.
I've found a number of 'lost' friends as well as some distant cousins I discovered through my FH research and I'm now in contact.

Liz 47

Liz 47 Report 9 May 2009 17:51

The Salvation Army have a tracing service, and I believe the charges are very reasonable,
Liz