Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Neil Paul Robinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tony

Tony Report 17 Jul 2009 10:48

Am trying to find a brother I never knew I had till just recently, I`m now 56. Neil Paul Robinson, born 9th July 1951 in Birch Hill Hospital, Wardle, Rochdale, Lancs. was adopted straight after birth. I have a copy of his birth certificate but have no idea who adopted him. I myself was fostered out in 1953 at the age of 16 months after our mother Everilda Robinson tragically died. I would be very grateful if anybody could help me out with this search. It`s never too late to try....is it!
Best Regards, Tony.

RutlandBelle

RutlandBelle Report 17 Jul 2009 11:00

Tony look on here, there is lots of info. For instance you can register on the Adoption Contact Register and there is a section on , 'Looking for siblings who have also been adopted'

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Registeringlifeevents/Birthandadoptionrecords/Adoptionrecords/index.htm

Good Luck Jennifer

Sheila

Sheila Report 17 Jul 2009 11:08

Sent you some info, to tell you what to do next, :O)